- COMPANY PROFILE
- About Pasona India
- JOB SEARCH
- Find your dream career
- Job Search
- First step for your job search
Company Name and URL change
We will like to inform that our company name has changed from “Team Pasona India Company Limited” to “Pasona India Private Limited”.
We request you to kindly update your records accordingly and to address all future correspondences on the new name of the Company.
News & Topics
"New Program: Awaji Youth Federation (AYF)"
Create your Future in Awaji Island!!!
We have a very good news for fresh graduates and young professionals. A golden opportunity to work in Awaji Island – a beautiful place in Hyogo Prefecture, Japan.
The Awaji Youth Federation (AYF) will be established in the beautiful surroundings of Awaji Island, considered to be the mythological and spiritual origin of Japan itself. We are seeking next generation leaders to join the AYF as Fellows in
this unique global community and take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity.
[AYF Training Program]
● Select one of two following Fellowship Streams: Entrepreneurship or Regional Revitalization
● Decide the “mission” over 12 months and how they ill work both individually and collectively in the beginning of the program
● Present the multi-disciplinary creative works, ideas and co-production efforts at the end of the program
[AYF Work Experience:]
On-the-job training in the form of professional work experience reflecting individual capabilities, specialization, and interests at a variety of commercial facilities operated by Pasona Group on Awaji Island
● Bachelor’s Degree or tertiary qualification
● Fluent English or TOEIC above 700
● One of the 8 majors: Food and Agriculture, Music, Health and Sports, Animation, Education, Art and Crafts, IT, Tourism
[Fellowship Terms and Conditions:]
● Status: Contract employee of Pasona Group Inc.
● Period: One year from September 1st, 2017
● Fellowship hours: 8 hours per day*, 5 days per week. (To be organized in shift rotations)
● Location: Awaji Island, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan
● Salary: 250,000 yen base salary per month
● Social safety net benefits: health insurance, worker’s compensation coverage, annual leave
● Fellowship Fees: 156,000 yen per month (includes accommodation, utilities, morning and evening meals, tuition fees)
● Other costs borne by participants: Round trip to Japan, contribution to the social safety net insurance, domestic travel expenses, other living expenses as required, income tax, etc.
Please prepare the documents below:
1. AYF Application Form
⇒Download at: https://tinyurl.com/AYFApplicationForm
3. Short essay in English (400 words) on
“Why you wish to apply AYF” and “Which training program you desire and the reason for choosing”
and send to <firstname.lastname@example.org> with subject “Application for Awaji Youth Federation”
[For more information: ]
Contact Person: Lucy Kago
Email ID: email@example.com
Mob: +91 9910010157
"INTERN IN JAPAN"
Pasona will be sending interns through the Japan Government’s Japan Internship Program once again this year!!
Application window is NOW OPEN! To know the details of the program, visit the website at
https://internshipprogram.jp To send in your application and register, please go directly to the following page:
The Last day for registration is the 30th of June.
Pasona India Pvt. Ltd.
"Notice about Personal Changes
Pasona India Pvt. Ltd. announced the personnel changes as below;
New Title: Chairman/Director
Previous Title: Managing Director
New Title: Managing Director
Previous Title: Vice President
New Title: Vice President - Sales
Dibya Gyan Murti
New Title: Vice President - Placement
Effective as of 1st April, 2016
Pasona India Pvt. Ltd.
"Notification for the start of the "TOKYO CAREER GUIDE" website"
We are pleased to inform you that the Pasona Group was entrusted with the "Global Human Resource Staffing Support Project" from the Tokyo Metropolitan government and is now running the secretariat.
For this project, we have setup a new website to clearly describe the attractive aspects of working in Tokyo for those who want to work overseas and are interested in Japan.
"TOKYO CAREER GUIDE"
The website contains the following contents.
WHY TOKYO 100: We introduce reasons to work in Tokyo as described by 100 foreigners who work in Tokyo with one phrase on a flash card.
OUR VOICE: We interviewed 30 foreigners who work in Tokyo about their jobs and lives in Tokyo. The interviews can be viewed as movies and articles.
FAQ: We answer 20 questions from foreigners about work and life in Tokyo.
ROAD TO TOKYO: We explain the five steps in order to work in Tokyo.
FIND A JOB: We introduce human resource agencies who have the knowledge to introduce domestic and international global human resources to companies.
Please check out the website.
We also have a consulting desk manned by specialists who can clarify in detail any doubts, questions, or concerns you may have about working in Tokyo by telephone and email.
Our local staff may be able to visit you in major Asian cities depending on your concerns to support your future career in Tokyo.
We hope that this website will support you in some way in building a new career.
We wish you success in the future.
Pasona India Pvt. Ltd.